little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
the point of pouring a shit ton of ice water over yourself is because when one suffers from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) one of the affects the disease has is a numbness throughout the body, as well as struggling to breathe, and both these are meant to temporarily happen when doused in freezing water. It’s to raise awareness of what ALS feels like and encourage donations towards research and cures.
got some cool watercolors yesterday so i decided to freehand some aspects
Per the man law code and if not it should be
I applaud this.
Ok so it was nice of him to do that and all, but are we just gonna ignore how fucking INGENIOUS it was for him to put it under the toilet seat?
Like, I’m simultaneously mad at the girl for cheating, impressed with the decency of the guy letting the boyfriend know, and blown away with the creativity of the placing the note there.
Many mixed feelings.
i struggle between wanting to stay up late and wanting extra hours of sleep
are you finished with that anime yet?
NO I HAVE NOT FINISHED THAT ANIME AND I NEVER WILL!
New in the Colossal Shop: Rainbow Pencils by Duncan Shotton.
someone finally did it
when you realize your adult decision has unforeseen consequences:
FREE! / Pokemon crossover!!!
haru: dolphin + vaporeon
makoto: orca + lanturn
kiss me: betta fish + dewgong
gou: shark + corsola
rei: flying fish + finneon
nagisa: sunset anthias + piplup
sousuke: whale shark + seadra
rin: shark + sharpedo
ai: pilot fish + ducklett
momotaro: clown fish + buizel
first time making a gif ((((((;v;))))))
based on a real conversation with my mom