I have stitches and it hurts to sit so I drew this as a good luck charm, but I am going to use these next few days of immobilization to continue hatching for a shiny.
K y o u k a i no K A N A T A : The Girls
The EPIC fight scenes
okay im finally putting this here because people told me its kawaii or something
I’ve watched this gif about a hundred times in a row and I smile every time
Why have I been staring at this for 5 minutes?
do you know how awesome this is.
HEY GUESS WHAT TIME IT ISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
First of all i just wanna say thank you guys ;w; it’s so nice to know that 100 people pressed the follow button even though they saw how crazy my blog is XD NOW!
THIS IS A MULTIFANDOM GIVEAWAY:
meaning you can get anything from any fandom that falls under the prize categories <333
- You don’t have to be following me to win
- You must have your ask box open that way i can message you if you are selected
- you can reblog/like as many times as you want, but just dont bug your followers =v=;
- AS LONG AS IT FALLS UNDER THE CATEGORIES THERE IS NO LIMITATION AS TO WHAT YOU CAN GET.
- Do NOT get upset if you aren’t chosen
1st Prize gets:
- A full cosplay of their choice, that includes the wig & wig cap. And face paint if it is included.
- Nine volumes of any manga you want. IT can be 9 from a series or 9 separate, doesn’t matter. (or book/comic book depends what fandom your in)
- 2 Anime’s of their choice. (maybe reg. movie idk)
- 2 cosplay props of any kind
- 2 fandom posters
- Any figma figurine you want
- a t-shirt of any kind (fandom wise)
2nd prize gets:
- A cosplay (just the clothes though, no wig or paint or etc.)
- 3 manga volumes of your choice
- Any figma figurine of your choice
- one cosplay prop
3rd prize gets:
- 2 manga volumes of their choice
- Any figma figurine of your choice
- a fandom poster
This will end on march 17 2014 and the winners should get a message from me in their ask about 2-3 after the end date. I will have more specific details and questions in the ask i send you so don’t worry. I’ll answer and ask everything :D I wish you all the best of luck and again thank you ^-^
Sketchdump of Korra as San (princess Mononoke)
Because I fell in love with the crossover
First sketch (x)
I find that, when writing bios, it’s really helpful to look at a list or a chart like the one above. Picking two or three traits from each chart and building a character based around them will give you a really interesting bio, because they will serve as a reminder that characters need depth and dimension.
Independent and clever.
Independent, clever, pretentious, and stubborn.
The first combination doesn’t come with any flaws, whereas the second will provide a more dynamic character.
I can’t believe I watched that whole thing. Smh. That’s how I know I am.
where are the notes
SCRUB DUB DUB GOAT IN A TUB
How can you not reblog a soapy baby goat
Guys I just wanna put down some cute things I’ve experienced with baby goats, while my grandparent raised them:
They were allowed in the house and quickly picked up how to alert grandma when they needed to go outside, by racing eachother to the back door.
They love couches, anything that they can climb or bounce/jump on. They even got up onto the tv at one point.
They will bond with their main-provider like toddlers to a mother. The two goats that my grandma took care of would follow her around the house like duckies and even cry for her if she left them alone for too long.
They practice head butting!! But they’re so small that they’ll start stompin’ and revvin’ up if they see you have a foot propped up, and they’ll charge the bottom of your foot! Their little heads fits perfectly into the soles of your feet, like a baseball into a catchers mitt.
I miss them. 10/10 would raise a baby goat.
I want one